8/2/09

Yo, listen to this album




clap your hands say yeah -
clap your hands say yeah [download album]*link removed

Hi, I like this piece of music a lot and I think you should listen to it. By posting four songs I think you should hear, I hope that their sonic qualities entice you to indulge any aural curiousities which may develop spontaneously while listening. (Oooh!) In addition to the songs, I have included a link to full lyrics. They will be there if you care...and you should because it's damn good poetry.

Personally speaking, I have had an affair with this album since 2005 and have been on and off since. And because its summertime, we're on like old friends. To her future lovers: she has a weird voice, but once you get used to it, she's easy love.

I have also posted a link to download the entire album - clicking this link is illegal in 50 states. But I am willing to take that risk and so should you. All in the name of true love, my friends.
+Love

PS. I do not know why the text is reformatting into this column but I sort of like it. I also love music way too much to be healthy, but when it comes to CYHSY I honestly DGAF.

PPS. After a month of constant (purely figurative and hypothetical) ecstascy flashbacks since EDC, I have officially ended my electronic kick and have entered back into an indie rock phase. It's a cycle. Gotta love those guitars.

CYHSY - The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth

"Far, far away from West Virginia
I- will try on New York City
Explaining that the sky holds you in
The sun rushes in and a child
With a shotgun can shoot down the honeybees that sting
But this boy could use a little sting! Alright!" [full lyrics]

CYHSY - Is This Love?

"You say you can't say anymore
You've already said it before
In a million different ways which
were all not quite right" [full lyrics]

CYHSY - In This Home on Ice

"Shout just let it on out
Confusion becomes philosphy
Down we're reaching the town where we dont have to stand around and look over our shoulders
Hell i never knew was what we made it
Lets just take it slow in this home on ice" [full lyrics]

CYHSY - Over and Over Again (Lost and Found)

"A clean shave in the morning
And a full beard with no warning
Time has gotten by on alibis and wine"
[full lyrics]

No comments:

Post a Comment