8/29/09

music +love


electrelane - to the east

Well, well, well lovers, what does 4:54AM bring? Only the most weary, bleary eyed blogger, that's what, 4am being a true badge of smug unprofessionalism. But of course, 4am is also always an hour never without its reasons. It's a special kind of time for that reason.

Today -- snuck into a music festival, the highest form of music piracy. The music piracy gods may rain bad karma on me for the rest of my life, for I have commited the gravest of sins. And it was awesome as hell. But what can they expect, for love? And no I'm not waxing poetic over some cupid b.s. either, I'm just talking (and have always been talking) about whats real: actual flesh and bones people, playing real instruments, percieved by real eyes and ears because live music is true love; it is purest expression without any of these pesky digital barriers. Music +love is all about inspiration, the electricfying kind, the kind worth climbing 10ft fences for.

So that's another day in the good life, lovers. You may think I am crazy, but I'm just tired. Tomorrow, +Love goes East! So for the long days ahead, I present to you this song.

PS.
“New York, New York. Big city of dreams, but everything in New York ain’t always what it seems.”
- Last (twittered) words of DJ AM, RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment